We are seeking a Suppliers Onboarding Lead to support our Government Suppliers team with the end-to-end process of onboarding suppliers onto our government marketplace.
The Suppliers Onboarding Lead will be responsible for researching, identifying and onboarding local businesses, provide support with the onboarding of their products, and establish system's automations for supplier data retrieval, organization and showcasing.
- Research and identify suppliers to sell to U.S. government agencies, starting with the San Franicsco Bay Area and Seattle, WA
- Onboard suppliers onto our government marketplace
- Support suppliers with the onboarding of products to their Government Online Stores
- Identify user experience and automation improvements
- Organize and lead training sessions to educate and support suppliers
- Be available to work full-time in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Interest in e-commerce, suppliers onboarding and system's automation
- Experience and interest in working with small businesses
- Understanding of Business Development, Suppliers Operations or any related field
- Highly organized, self-starter with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with agile teams remotely
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mindset