Are you a young professional interested in building a wide variety of skills and work experience at the intersection of operations, business and tech? We want to hear from you!
We're seeking an Operations Coordinator to support us in our Business Operations & Development efforts. We're looking for individuals with high levels of critical thinking and problem-solving skills who'd like to kick off their careers at a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup.
This is a full-time 3-month internship that will be extended given there's mutual fit.
- Conduct online research to identify government business opportunities that align with our products and services offerings
- Review and shortlist opportunities to apply to
- Conduct comprehensive communication to prospective government clients to position our products and services
- Successfully draft and submit proposals, and strategically position our offering's benefits and relevancy
- Follow up with prospective government users and partners
- Interest and experience working in Business Operations or Business Development
- Ability to create a plan of action, set project goals, and manage to completion
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Highly organized, self-starter with attention to detail
- Creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit