Re-thinking Local features leaders in tech, government, and politics + small business champions, coming together to learn about ways in which we can prioritize economic development initiatives that support local and small businesses.
In discussion with:
- Alexander Walker-Griffin, Council Member City of Hercules
- Daniel Tollefson, President at HomeTown Welcome Program
- Jesse Torres, Cofounder of Small Business Front Inc
- Tia Latrell, Owner at Latrell Flowers
- Daniel Uribe Velasquez, Senior Public Procurement Specialist
- Paola Santana, CEO at Glass
- Amada Reyes, GovTech Advocate
Hosted by GLASS, a Silicon Valley-based software ecosystem company powering high-performing governments.
We leverage Artificial Intelligence and exponential technologies to digitize, streamline and scale good processes and decision making in the public sector.
Our flagship products — GLASS Commerce and GLASS Local — are cloud-based platforms enabling compliant and paperless transactions for procurement teams, allowing them to connect and purchase from Small Business and certified vendors using big data and real-time analytics.